VTAC EXTREME BattleRail - By Troy Industries
The VTAC Extreme BattleRail is an one-piece, free floating rail for AR15 systems. The unique lightweight design helps reduce heat transfer and allows for a faster target acquisition.
The rail is easy to install and features an uninterrupted top M1913 rail that allows the mounting of optics and backup iron sights. TROY designed a barrel nut specifically for the TRX rail meeting a tighter tolerance which will reduce stripping the barrel nuts altogether.
(Barrel wrench included)
- New state of the art rotary locking system
- Proprietary patent pending one-piece design
- Free floating design
- Continuous, uninterrupted top rail
- Installs in less than two minutes
- Reduced heat transfer
- Significant weight reduction
- True U.S. Military Specification M1913 rails
- Increases target acquisition speed
- Free floating design that enhances accuracy
- 13" length (appx)
- Comes with one 4" and two 2" quick attach rails
- LImited time offer - available in Flat Dark Earth!
- Note: Care should be taken NOT TO OVERTIGHTEN the hex screws. It is not neccessary to close the gap. There should be about 1/8" gap in the clamp. Do not excede 30-60 foot pounds.