The Official Qube™ Compensator was designed to allow the host firearm to function with as little muzzle flip and perceived recoil as possible. The exceptional performance is accomplished in 2 simultaneous steps
1.) The redirection of gas outward horizontally, reducing percieved recoil.
2.) The redirection of gas outward vertically provides a genuine reduction in muzzle rise.
The result allows the shooters sights to remain on target or realigned quickly providing faster accurate follow up shots.
· The Official Qube ™ Compensator dramatically reduces muzzle rise and felt recoil allowing much quicker follow up shots.
· It is available in both ½X28 threaded and M13.5X1 threaded models and requires no modification to your 9mm host firearm.
· Even though The Official Qube was designed for 9mm Glocks, it will function using almost any grain ammunition on nearly any threaded 9mm host firearm including handguns, rifles, and pistol caliber carbines.
· The real magic is in how the Official Qube ™ is installed. Utilizing a three piece taper lock design our compensator installs easily and securely in seconds.
· With The Official Qube ™ there is no need for set screws, shims, o-rings, Loctite ™ or any other historically flawed compensator attachment methods.
· The Official Qube ™ was designed and manufactured at the request of, and later tested by, SOCOM Special Operations Personnel.
· Once properly installed, The Official Qube ™ will remain securely fastened and properly aligned to the host firearm while firing. · Whether you are a recreational or a competitive shooter we are confident that The Official Qube ™ compensator not only outperforms the competition but sets the standard for compensator innovation.
*Recommended to be used with the VTAC Barrel.
**If using with your existing threaded barrel, ensure that your barrel and slide allow for a sleeve to be threaded all the way on to the threads.
The Official Qube (TM)
OVER ALL LENGTH 1.25”
MATERIALS 17-4 H900 STAINLESS STEEL