VTAC BLACKOUT/BROWNOUT BELT (LEATHER BELTS), WITH STITCHING are about as sharp as a belt can look. They are subtle, classy, durable, and perfect for everything from a night on the town to a day at the range.
· Full-grain 12/13 oz leather
· Articulated curve
· 1/8”+ thick leather
· Grey shadow contrast stitch or wheat stitch
· Hidden cuff key pocket
· Finished edges
· Five ovalized holes (1″ between holes)
· Threaded Chicago screws allow for interchangeable buckles
· Hand made by the Amish, USA
*Our belts are in even sizes, measured from buckle tip to the middle hole. For a proper fit, measure your favorite belt from buckle tip to the hole you use in inches, and order that size rounded to the nearest even number.
Our buckles are secured with purple Loctite; to change out your buckle, apply heat with a hairdryer to loosen up the glue prior to undoing the Chicago screws.