VTAC G-10 Vertical Grip(direct attach MLOK) Hardware provided
The VTAC G-10 Vertical Grip gives you just what you need for any tactical situation. The VTAC G-10 Vertical Grip is machined from G-10. G-10 is as strong as aluminum yet 30% lighter. G-10 does not transfer heat like aluminum. The VTAC Vertical Grip also has two cavities milled to accept 2-AA or 2-CR123 batteries. The VTAC G-10 Vertical Grip is just long enough to work in all shooting positions while not being in the way while moving in and around confined spaces. There are no sharp edges. The VTAC G-10 Vertical Grip is direct attach MLOK and Made in the USA.
- Constructed from G-10
- Does not transfer heat
- As strong as aluminum but weighs 30% less
- Stronger than plastic
- Stores two batteries 2 AA or 2 CR123
- Works with all shooting positions requiring a vertical grip, wonâ€™t slip off your arm.
- No sharp edges.
- Also available for Picatinny rails.
- Made in the USA
- Length 2.34â€ 59.6mm
- Width at widest point .97â€ 25mm
- Front to Rear length 1.50â€ 38mm
- Slightly tapered to the front
- MLOK Hardware .21oz/6g
- Grip 1.52oz/43g
- Grip with MLOK Hardware 1.73oz/49g
- Grip with all hardware for Picatinny installation 2.26oz/64g
- Picatinny Adapter Plate .53oz/15g